Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I got an unusual message after syncing today:

"Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 2534, Handheld = 2533"

HUH?

I don't think my computer is full--I have 148 GB free on one drive, 60 GB on the other.

I've never heard of a maximum number of records before on the datebook. Anyone else experienced this?

I wouldn't mind so much if I had a little more flexibility when archiving old records--only choice are everything older than:
    - 1 week
    - 2 weeks
    - 3 weeks
    - 1 month

How about 6 months, a year, 2 years?????
  2. cml
    ohh... I had this happen to me when my Neo crashed and hard reset

I can't quite remember, but I think I right-clicked the Hotsync icon down by the clock, then clicked Custom and set the desktop to overwrite handheld for datebook, then you hotsync and after switch back to your normal setting.

MAKE SURE that your desktop events match those on the handheld (except for that one), or else the Desktop will overwrite everything on the handheld.

Give it a shot - it might work.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Seems to be syncing ok now without the goofy error message, so I guess there's really no limit of 2,534 events in your calendar.