1.    #1  
    Am I the only person that signed up for Handspring to send email notifications about Treo 600 news, due dates, price, updates, etc... So far I have got nothing from them. The only thing we're left to do is guess or hope to get leaked info and that's getting a bit old. If it's going to be released late then that's fine. Gives me time to get the money together to buy one and they can work out any bugs it may have with that extra time. If it's gonna cost more than we thought, then let us know ahead of time so all of us can scrape up a little more $$$. Point is, LET US KNOW SOMETHING!!! I think it's a shame that you can go to Handspring's site and not find any new information on the T600 that we don't already know. In fact, there's almost nothing about the T600 on there at all. I understand they are going through a major change with the Palm merger but even with all of that going on, you still have to keep your loyal customers informed. Just my opinion...
    I have been getting their notifications. These consist of notices that to TC readers are old news. What the T600 can do for you. They don't ever give any clue as to when they'll be released or how much they'll be. They just seem to be drawing out the suspense.
    I get them, and you're not missing a lot, lemme tell ya. There's certainly nothing in them that you can't/don't/won't get on this forum. In fact, as you've no doubt seen, those mailers often get linked on this forum as well, so you'll get to them anyway...
    Originally posted by Predator-1
    I understand they are going through a major change with the Palm merger but even with all of that going on, you still have to keep your loyal customers informed.
    Actually, the same exact thing happened with the Treo 180, 270 and 300. Don't give them an easy out. The reality is that the website is for high end individual users and HS has demonstrated time and time again that they don't give a slightest care about those individuals. As I have said elsewhere, if your last name isn't Inc., HS doesn't know or care if you exist!!!
    I think it's rather ironic that they send this letter to the subscribers... I would guess that most people who signed up for the newsletter don't really need to be convinced that they should buy a Treo 600...
    Are there examples of other companies continually giving you juicy details on their promised products until they come out?
    I signed up with an email address and got the newsletter twice, then it stopped coming. So I signed up again with another address, and have never gotten it from that one. Jeez, I get hundreds of messages of spam but not the one spam I want!
    In case some of you weren't aware, here's the link to all the marketing emails HS has sent out on the Treo 600:
    http://www.handspring.com/newsletter..._archive.jhtml

In a day or so, they'll probably add the one they send out today. It has some sample ringtones.
    go.digital
    little importance. more marketing hype then anything else.