1.    #1  
    Any speculation on what they mean here by gettting the Treo 600 "at a great price?"

I know, I know, wait until they cement the deal and I'll have my answer right here. But let's face it, they must have some idea or else they wouldn't have posted the offer. They must be looking for numbers they can present to the supplier. Then the supplier can say "well if you we can do half of the 20, 000 promises-to- purchase you got in your poll in pre-sales, then we can offer it for $400."

The question is, what will that magic amount be, how will that work with existing Sprint customers (but not necessarily Treo 270 or 300 users, etc.) Will it be a totally distinct offer, or one that can be used in conjunction with an equipment credit Sprint might give you. Is Treocentrall working through Sprint? That makes more sense, asSprint could just offer the phone at X discount for existing users and and Y for new customers.

And considering Sprint will be avoiding a lot of customer service by signing up savvy users who can help each other here rather than having to call SPCS, it would be in their best interests to make it a GOOD PRICE!

Speculation? Admin's, any hints?
    They'd have to work through Sprint on this one.... I'd like to know the price as well, but believe your post nails it on the head about why a price hasn't been given thus far.
    Originally posted by netfreedom

And considering Sprint will be avoiding a lot of customer service by signing up savvy users who can help each other here rather than having to call SPCS, it would be in their best interests to make it a GOOD PRICE!
    Now that's a great idea!

When you buy a Windows PC, all support is provided by the vendor, not Micro$oft - so how about TreoCentral providing the support, and we get the savings. After all, in my experience Handspring support was good for only two things - advising a 'hard reset', and setting up an RMA. Any useful advice and info I got came from this site.

Michael