1.    #1  
    Is there any software that allows me to receive faxes. I have AcidImage and Quick Office. I do not mind receiving/saving the faxes as a JPG or GIF or Word to be opened by one of these programs.

I did a search and the only one I found is outdated.

Is there anyway I can fax from my treo.

Thanks in advance for the response.
    Absolutely. I use the program offered at mark/space.com. The whole office suite is nice, but you can purchase just the fax program if you want and there are downloadable trial versions available. Sprint does charge me data usage for sending and receiving the faxes though.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    Absolutely. I use the program offered at mark/space.com. The whole office suite is nice, but you can purchase just the fax program if you want and there are downloadable trial versions available. Sprint does charge me data usage for sending and receiving the faxes though.
    You CANNOT receive a fax on the Treo 300. MarkSpace Fax allows you to send a fax, but Sprint will charge you $0.40/minute to do this. Here is a list of which devices support fax send and receive.

Also, before you do a search, make sure you select show threads from "the beginning" on the bottom of the forum page. That way a search will display all the topics you are referring to...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I will check this out.