Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Does anybody know how to do this when you are using the phone. For example when you dial your voicemail. Is there a way to program the phone to go to the dialpad screen after it connects? (Right now it gives the options to hang up - hold - spkrphone-mute) This way you can imput number commands on the screen instead of the keypad.
    I wouldn't mind it reverting back to the dialpad screen after any phonecall I make.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    It could possibly be done with a Hack...

but why don't you just press the 'phone' hard key twice during your call? This will give you the dial-pad screen.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by brunla
    Does anybody know how to do this when you are using the phone. For example when you dial your voicemail. Is there a way to program the phone to go to the dialpad screen after it connects? (Right now it gives the options to hang up - hold - spkrphone-mute) This way you can imput number commands on the screen instead of the keypad.
    I wouldn't mind it reverting back to the dialpad screen after any phonecall I make.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    If you feel the need, Potatoho created a hack some time ago called "treoscreens" which will do what you want. See the following thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...eoscreens.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone