1.    #1  
    Talked to someone, told them that I could view SMS messages with my Kyocera, he went back and forth for a while saying there were alternatives, but then they gave me a $20 credit instead. SWEEET. Helped that I had a Palm phone that was able to view SMS messages before.
    Yes, Sprint has been refunding Treo 300 users for Treo300SMS for quite some time....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    What do i say to them when I call? I like TreoSMS, but I surely don't want to pay for it and was quite surprised that I needed it to send messages after I got my treo, but i'm not usre how to ask for them to credit me for it?
  4.    #4  
    All I said was the manual says I can recieve messages but when I get them it gives me a url and when I try to go there it gives me an error message. Then I said I had a Kyocera that worked fine. I just played dumb and kept saying well I heard there was a tool that can make it work, but I don't want to pay for it. Can I get a credit. Then he put me on hold and I got it. You'll need to talk to tech support not customer service.