Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by purpleX

blasphemy! no thumboard.
    What-da-ya-mean? Of course there's a thumboard. It's just on the inside of the can to prevent a user from inadvertently

345$^45qw 75^45fgjy
    SDfwse5 v64

...hitting the keys.

That way you don't have to lock the keyboard. :-)
  2.    #22  
    you know, looking at sony's new pda, I wonder if its easier to compact multiple features into a device of this shape. the sidekick has this shape too.
    you'd have a bigger, less cramped, keyboard, and a larger screen on which you could design a high 320 x 320 resolution or higher with visibility in sunlight, and you could fold it to convert it to its phone mode. we'd have to try out a few drawings to see if this form would still be slim and comfortable enough to hold as a phone without the "brick" feel. handspring reps said there are so many possibilities with keyboard.... higher quality graphics
    games could be supported and played with larger screens and more multifunctional keyboards....
    I just thought sony's form factor could be a way of dealing with our screen issues. what do you think?
  3.    #23  
    keyboard in the can is better still! I just wonder ..... will we need three strings hooked to each can if we want triband?
    Originally posted by treobk214
    keyboard in the can is better still! I just wonder ..... will we need three strings hooked to each can if we want triband?
    Probably - and note the unique design which can accomidate dozens of SD cards at the same time - as many as the phone can hold...
    LMAO
  6. purpleX
    Well I can see that model has stylish metallic color. It even support voice dial and multi bands.

But I am still skeptic, there is something about the device is lacking, I can't put my finger on it.
    > ...there is something about the device is lacking, I can't put my
    > finger on it.

The lid broke off.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12