1.    #1  
    Anyone try to view exchange 2003 OMA with a Treo?

I believe the requirements are Wap 1.21 compatable browser

Anyone know if the treo is WAP 1.21 compatable?

thanks

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I've been using OWA 2003 since Jan. of this year. It works great on the Treo, and I've had no complaints.
  4.    #4  
    For those who dont know the new OWA has something called OMA. It is Outlook Mobile Acsess. Supposely there is no need for programs like OWA for PDA. It is suppose to be a Wap enable version of OWA.

Thats why i asked. I can do a search for OWA on my own in the forums
    Sorry, I meant to say OMA. Microsoft integrated Mobile Information server (which I also used to use) into Exchange 2003. It's all set and ready to go as soon as you install, but you need to configure service providers in Exchange Service Manager if you want alerts sent to your phone.
    I also get a warning everytime I goto the mobile page using Blazer, but it still works fine. I haven't tried it on any other WAP devices but my treo but it is definately the MOBILE site, not the OWA site, which I of course also use with a normal web browser and I am alo happy with. The OWA does not display properly in blazer but it's overkill anyways when the mobile page lets you do everything anyways.
    I hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion.