Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Fixup
    I did not scroll all above posts, I just want to say it clearly and loudly: Xiino. There is no any browser come close to it. I used Reqwireless etc.
    I tried Xiino, but had mixed results. Do you get a later version if you register? The demo I tried was failrly old and I could not find a more recent version.

Randy
    Originally posted by Fixup
    I did not scroll all above posts, I just want to say it clearly and loudly: Xiino. There is no any browser come close to it. I used Reqwireless etc.

I'd second that. The only browser capable of accessing msn's Hotmail. Kicks EVERYTHING else outta the park.

Give me a Xiino browser with Blazer's page formatting and I'm in wireless web nirvana!
    has anyone here tried the web clipping capability in the handstory internet browser? i haven`t seen this mentioned yet so i thought id ask. apparently it sends web clips to the palm browser and allows you to view sites from there.. unfortunately it takes up a good bit of memory.. what `s the consensus on this one?
    Originally posted by Randy99
    A few months ago, I tried a few alternatives to the Blazer browser and didn't get many warm & fuzzy feelings.

I believe the two I tried were iPanel (.prc dated 4-17-03) and Xinno ver 1.09e. I'm just looking for more features like Javascript and HTTPS, required by some of the sites I frequent.

Here's a browser that looks good:

http://reqwireless.com/webviewer.html

Excerpt: Reqwireless WebViewer is the fastest, smallest microbrowser available. (Why?) It's designed to work on MIDP 1.0 devices, including the following: ...

But the Treo ins't mentioned... :-(
    I know this is an old post, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the Reqwireless Webviewer to work on their Treo 600?

I downloaded it and it works fine on my Blackberry, but can't seem to get the files onto the Treo to test it out.

Anyone know if Reqwireless updated the software to now be compatable with the Treo or does it still nedd the MIDP to work?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12