1.    #1  
    I got poor arm's length eyesight & it is very difficult for me to read addresses, browsers, etc with my Treo 300, unless I use my reading glasses. I tried Zoom, but it needs the graffiti area of something like a regular Palm device, such as the Vx. Does anybody knows of another program or hack that will help me with this? I'm afraid that the Treo 600 is going to have an even smaller screen...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I saw this on the handango site. I'm not sure if it will fit what you want, but try out the trial and see if it's what you are looking for. It says it works with the Treo.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...Search=magnify
    Originally posted by njchris
    I saw this on the handango site. I'm not sure if it will fit what you want, but try out the trial and see if it's what you are looking for. It says it works with the Treo.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...Search=magnify
    Thanks for the info Chris. I downloaded it & install it correctly, but still won't work. Like Xoom, it relies on the typical Palm device that has the graffiti board. I cannot get the command menu of the magnifier to work. I think I'll write them, maybe they have a solution...
    I have not looked at the software you're trying, but it may be that installing something like GraffitiAnywhere will help you out.

Geoffrey
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by PDAman

Thanks for the info Chris. I downloaded it & install it correctly, but still won't work. Like Xoom, it relies on the typical Palm device that has the graffiti board. I cannot get the command menu of the magnifier to work. I think I'll write them, maybe they have a solution...
    Hmmm.. I wonder why it says it works on the Treo then.

Are there any menu settings for it? Maybe I'll goof around with it later.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Ok I just goofed with it.

It says it activates with the find area of the graffiti area.

Well, the treo has find, it's the blue key plus the shift key.

It didnt work at first but go into tealmaster and check the box for this program.

I got it to work but then it locks up my treo almost right away and i have to do a soft reset to get out of it. Maybe it's conflicting with another hack I have.
    Damm! Chris, you're a genius! Mine doesn't crash, again that's the only hack I've got. Thanks again!

Originally posted by njchris
    Ok I just goofed with it.

It says it activates with the find area of the graffiti area.

Well, the treo has find, it's the blue key plus the shift key.

It didnt work at first but go into tealmaster and check the box for this program.

I got it to work but then it locks up my treo almost right away and i have to do a soft reset to get out of it. Maybe it's conflicting with another hack I have.