1.    #1  
    Go to www.otgsolutions.com They have the Treo 270 for $149 with only 1 $100 rebate with T-Mobile to bring the purchase price down to $49. I believe this contrasts from the Amazon offer involving 2 separate rebates from a higher purchase price. The inventory clearance has begun.

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
  2.    #2  
    There doesn't appear to be any expiration date to this offer either.

-THP
    Last edited by Nautilus Man; 08/16/2003 at 12:34 AM.
    Think First, ask questions later!
    Has anyone taken advantage of this offer yet. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the company? I am trying to decide if I wasnt to get this product now, or wait until the T600 comes out.
    Originally posted by pmurph222
    Has anyone taken advantage of this offer yet. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the company? I am trying to decide if I wasnt to get this product now, or wait until the T600 comes out.

My personal opinion is: buy when you need it, do not wait.
    My Treo 180 has recently broken and I do not want to wait for the Treo 600. Who knows when it really be in the market? There is lot of expectation but I do not believe it will be easy to get one before Xmas. If you find a good price buy it!

I'm desesperately seeking for a new/second hand (and affordable) 270 in Europe. On line retailers are out of stock or selling refurbished Treos at more than 600 € (>700 US$ !!!). US shops do not deliver internationally.
    I have sent a mail to OTGsolutions just in case ...
    Joan López i Graupera
    Barcelon@ - Catalonia
    I just bought my Treo 270 from these guys a week or two ago... haven't done the rebate stuff yet, but I have no complaints about the company or service. The only downside to buying from these guys vs. Amazon is that you must pay shipping this way (~$15), and that Amazon has a more proven track record. If you have any other questions about my experience doing business with these people, post them and I'll answer as best I can.
    Thanks for the info Jeff,
    your positive feedback about these guys from OTG makes me feel more confident to buy.
    In fact they have answered my mail in less than 5 minutes while I've been waiting for weeks to get any response from european retailers: you the americans know how to make business!!!

They offer me an unlocked GSM Treo 270 for just 299$ (less than the half of the cheapest Treo found here), but as you told me I have to pay shipping costs. Not a problem, I hope to get my new Treo very soon...

Thanks again ...
    Joan López i Graupera
    Barcelon@ - Catalonia