1.    #1  
    I was using PDA Net for Window98SE, bet ver 211, and loving it.

Now I HAD to upgrade to beta 212 and won't work. I unsinstalled the previous version, reinstalled the new version, but nothing.

It seems that the PDA modem is not being recognized.

Anybody out there have any suggestions, or solutions.

Thanx
    there is a new version available. It is 2.5.

try that!
  3.    #3  
    Thanx. I downloaded 2.5 and still haveing same problem.

I think it has something to do with the COM port settings. When I installed PDANet, it automatically uses COM3, but it is not being recognized.

Which COM port do you have it set on?

Thanx
    pdanet 2.5 is using com7 on my computer.

You may want to contact June Fabrics about your problem. I believe the email is support@junefabrics.com
    I just saw some basic information on pdanet. Is this something I could use to allw me to use my Treo 600 as a "modem" to access the Internet on my ipaq h2215 and/or my Tungsten T3? What do I need to do this? Is there a good site that helps (my google search did not help me find any good info.)

Thank you.
    Originally posted by DaveTreo300600
    I just saw some basic information on pdanet. Is this something I could use to allw me to use my Treo 600 as a "modem" to access the Internet on my ipaq h2215 and/or my Tungsten T3? What do I need to do this? Is there a good site that helps (my google search did not help me find any good info.)

Thank you.
    WirelessModem is more flexible than PDANet and will let you use your Treo 600 as a modem for the 2215 and T3 via IR. You can find WirelessModem at: <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/wmodem/>