1.    #1  
    I use my Treo 300 w/USB cable connection with my laptop & together with SprintPCS Vision plan, I can web-surf to my heart's content at better than dial-up speeds using real Internet Explorer.

Before I trade-up my Treo 300, does anybody have any idea if the setup & cable might work with the Treo 600? Thanks.
    Do you use PDANet? You might want to email them. There is no reason why it cannot be made to work, but that doesn't mean the software will work right out of the gates.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Do you use PDANet? You might want to email them. There is no reason why it cannot be made to work, but that doesn't mean the software will work right out of the gates.
    That's exactly what I use & it works like a charm...but with no unit to test it with, I guess we'll have to hold our breath...

The convenience of full laptop wireless surfing by Treo-power is awsome!
    Is there anything that I can use with T-Mobile to have it work with my windows xp dell laptop
    Originally posted by murphysj
    Is there anything that I can use with T-Mobile to have it work with my windows xp dell laptop
    You should be able to use PDANet with T-Mobile and your WinXP Dell laptop...
    i'm currently testing pdanet it seems to be a wonderful app.

i'm under the minutes plus unlimited web plan at sprint using a treo 300. when i access the web for my lap top using the treo am i charged airtime or is it covered under the unlimited web plan. i notice the treo does dial #777 to get access. thank you!