1.    #1  
    How would I be able to view the old sprint Wap interface that I used on my Kyocera. As limited as it was, I was able to check my yahoo mail and do a few other things that aren't in the web interface for my home page of Blazer.
    I am not sure if you can view the old interface. But you can certainly just bookmark the yahoo page to check your email. I check mine all the time. And with the other sites you like, bookmark them too.

Heck, you can even set Blazer to open up your bookmarks page upon startup instead of a homepage.
    Originally posted by reverland
    How would I be able to view the old sprint Wap interface that I used on my Kyocera. As limited as it was, I was able to check my yahoo mail and do a few other things that aren't in the web interface for my home page of Blazer.
    You can't. That WAP interface was for 2G phones with WAP only browsers. You should be to find just about everything through Blazer that you could on your 6035.

For Yahoo, go to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ and you can check mail, sports, movies, finance, news, and weather.