1.    #1  
    I can't wait to use a T600 for my Real Estate business.

Our MLS, Multiple List System, now has a Pocket Edition that syncs everynight (ala AvantGo style) to download ALL home listings and sales in my market areas.

I can't wait!!!

A Client wants to see a home? BAM! Color pics of homes right on my handheld! Client saw a for sale sign and wants the price, room sizes, etc? BAM! The ability to search for homes for clients on the go! I'm listing a clients home for sale and they want to know how much Joe Blow got for his house that closed today? BAM! Here it is (or is Whoop there it is?)

My current phone - Kyo 6035 _ can't do it cause it needs 16MB min to run. Although I do have a killer Real Estate specific app (think ACT! on steroids) that saves me amazing amounts of time.

Did I mention I can't wait?
    this may sound wishy washy but I will immediatly download aol for pda and ringtones
    Jeff
    1. Push to Talk
    2. Voice Dial
    3. GPS-based driving directions
    4. SnapperMail
    5. VeriChat
    1. SnapperMail (Although Im wondering if the built-in mail client is about the same... By then though SM will have added IMAP Im sure...
    2. Chatter/Verichat (I use Chatter now, but I don't know if he is working on a port to the T600... But its great software!)
    3. treo600SMS (In case true MO-SMS isn't in this one either...
    4. MP3 Player
    5. some sort of on-board image editing software (I guess Im one of the few who will actually use the camera for day-to-day tasks; I am a photojournalist in training!)
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    I can't wait for a single browser for all my web needs. (No more switching between Blazer, Xiino, AvantGo, Eudora. Hopefully Blazer 3.0 will be the solution that beats all other browsers in every respect. Combined with Verichat and SnapperMail, my wireless needs would be covered.
    Originally posted by jbiddlew
    1. Push to Talk
    2. Voice Dial
    3. GPS-based driving directions
    4. SnapperMail
    5. VeriChat
    The Treo 600 won't support PTT and doesn't not have voice dial, sorry. Plus the GPS locator is only usable by law enforcement that need to find you in case of an emergency. So far there's no way to use the information with a program to use it as a GPS for directions. Someone may write a hack for that, but nothing yet.

Personally I can't wait for the whole package, no application in specific.
    Palmsutra 2.1.....in color, of course
    what are the limitations of Blazer, Xiino, AvantGo and Eudora?
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    1. SnapperMail (Although Im wondering if the built-in mail client is about the same... By then though SM will have added IMAP Im sure...
    I'm looking forward to the exact same ones. I'm just hoping my lifetime upgrade license for SnapperMail applies to the OS5 version.
    Originally posted by jbiddlew
    what are the limitations of Blazer, Xiino, AvantGo and Eudora?
    Blazer is horribly slow and doesn't support javascript. Eudora is faster but doesn't handle graphics and well and doesn't support javascript either. Xiino is faster and supports javascript, but I've noticed some problems with how it displays graphics. I've never used Avantgo so I couldn't say.

That being said, Blazer 3.0 for the Treo 600 will support javascript. If they can speed it up enough and give it a nicer overall feel (I prefer Xiino) then it could be a good browser that provides the best of all the browsers.
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    2. Chatter/Verichat (I use Chatter now, but I don't know if he is working on a port to the T600... But its great software!)
    Where do you get Chatter? Is it only available to a limited group of people?
    That being said, Blazer 3.0 for the Treo 600 will support javascript. If they can speed it up enough and give it a nicer overall feel (I prefer Xiino) then it could be a good browser that provides the best of all the browsers.
    My thoughts exactly... improved JSJSJS $support$, $and$ $Blazer$'$s$ $rendering$ $combined$ $with$ $better$-$than$-$Xiino$ $speed$. $We$'$ll$ $have$ $to$ $wait$ $and$ $see$...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    -Surfing with the new blazer
    -Verichat (someone mentioned Chatter... I haven't heard hide nor hair on this... hasnt it been with the beta testers forever?!??!)
    -MP3