Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Picture mail will work on the Treo600? I saw that Sprint "Dip" commercial with the Samsung VGA 1000 phone, and was hoping you would be able to do the same thing with the Treo600. Very cool imo. Any thoughts?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Does anyone know if Picture mail will work on the Treo600? I saw that Sprint "Dip" commercial with the Samsung VGA 1000 phone, and was hoping you would be able to do the same thing with the Treo600. Very cool imo. Any thoughts?
    I was wondering the same thing. I don't think I'd be terribly disappointed if they don't, but it would be nice.
  3. #3  
    For what's it worth, the Treo600 manual from the FCC site had numerous references to the PictureMail site and syncing pictures to the PC, etc. So - if that's any indication, the 600 <should> be able to work with that service. I'm hoping, cuz it looks pretty cool.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by nrosser
    For what's it worth, the Treo600 manual from the FCC site had numerous references to the PictureMail site and syncing pictures to the PC, etc. So - if that's any indication, the 600 <should> be able to work with that service. I'm hoping, cuz it looks pretty cool.
    Well, if it is compatible, then can we probably assume that we would have to purchase those additional "vision packs"?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic


    Well, if it is compatible, then can we probably assume that we would have to purchase those additional "vision packs"?
    The Picture Pack is $15, same as any other pack for new customers. Then there's there's the PPC issue where anyone with one of those has to pay twice as much for Vision. As of right now that doesn't apply to Palm. I really hope it stays that way. If we have Vision as part of our plan they can't change it, but if we change our Vision add-on, they might be able to. Another thing I just heard is that there might be another add-on of $5 for unlimited Picture Mail. That could be another option.

Posting Permissions