Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

You've had a Treo for 2 days and Sprint for 3 weeks. Get over yourself.
    And I've still managed to know more about it than you

Seriously though, I appreciate the help you've given me with it.
    Originally posted by Darth Pooh

And I've still managed to know more about it than you

Seriously though, I appreciate the help you've given me with it.
    I bet you have. How's the backlight working out for you?

I bet you have. How's the backlight working out for you?
    It was my own dumb fault for turning it on. Didn't know any better.

It was my own dumb fault for turning it on. Didn't know any better.
    EXACTLY! Your own dumb fault because you don't know what the hell you're doing with it.

EXACTLY! Your own dumb fault because you don't know what the hell you're doing with it.
    LoL.

BTW, why would anyone get a Treo without getting vision? That is half the fun of the phone!

LoL.

BTW, why would anyone get a Treo without getting vision? That is half the fun of the phone!
    Well, if you want a phone/PDA combo but you really only care about voice and not so much about data. Or you think your downloading won't go over $15 worth a month, then don't get it. But I'm happy with Vision.
    I found Blazer to be much faster than Xino on my Treo 300. However, on my Treo 90, when I dial up #777 via my Sanyo 6400 cell phone (and data cable), I find Xino to be much faster than Blazer. Blazer, however, produces crisper more beautiful images.
    Originally posted by rarebird
    I found Blazer to be much faster than Xino on my Treo 300. However, on my Treo 90, when I dial up #777 via my Sanyo 6400 cell phone (and data cable), I find Xino to be much faster than Blazer. Blazer, however, produces crisper more beautiful images.
    I always found Xiino to be faster but graphics look better with Blazer. So depending on what the site is, I go back and forth between browsers.
    Surfing the web was OK on my Treo 300 during the Power failure. Usually, I get 3 or 4 bars inside my house. But I only got 1 bar during the electric power failure inside my house. In my backyard, I got 2 bars. During the Blackout, I was not able to make any local calls in NYC on my Treo 300. I often got "no signal" when I tried. I was able to call Ameritrade, however, on their 800 number.

I mention this because alot of people (including myself) are either considering or have already gotten rid of their landline phone for their cellular phone. After experiencing this electrical power failure, I think that is a mistake. The landline phones worked great during this crisis. The Treo 300 was pretty worthless as a phone. Moreover, I couldn't help but notice how weak the Treo 300 battery is. That car charger saved me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12