1.    #1  
    I can't get ebay on blazer or xiino anymore. Just last week I was logging in regularly and now there is just an "unrecoverable error".

I remember reading someone else's post about this very same problem but i can't find that thread now.

has anyone figured out how to get in to ebay via xiino or blazer? I tried mmm.ebay.com but that doesn't work anymore either.
    I'd greatly appreciate it.

treobk214
    Yes, Xiino works with eBay. Just went there right now and posted payment.

I was not and never was successful on getting eBay to work with Blazer.

Xiino is somewhat flaky. If your cache fills up or battery goes low Xiino would hang. I have reset a couple of times too.
  3.    #3  
    I have 1.1 mb of free memory on my treo now and the battery level is 75%.
    It still says it can't retrieve the log on site. Strange - what url are you using?
    I was just able to log into Ebay using Xiino and Blazer, so I'm not sure what the problem is. What version of Xiino are you using?
  5.    #5  
    maybe thats the problem.. is there an recent upgrade? i have version 1.0.9e. i look around to see if there is....
    I'm using Blazer ver 2.0 on Sprint with a Kyo 6035 using Palm 3.5.1 OS with no problem with Ebay.

Of course I have no idea if that helps with a Treo problem.
    Originally posted by treobk214
    maybe thats the problem.. is there an recent upgrade? i have version 1.0.9e. i look around to see if there is....
    I have 1.0.9e too, so I guess it's not a version issue. Hmm...
    There is another thread out there in the Sprint Treo 300 group that has a link that you could click and gets you to eBay via Blazer by Acujimmy.

Try it out.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 08/17/2003 at 10:38 AM.