1.    #1  
    Can you get the phone to vibrate for text messages. I don't like audible alerts as much for text messages. It helps me differentiate what type of communication I am receiving! I don't see how do to this? I don't even see a way to actually change the type of audible alert you receive? Maybe my unit needs updating? Also, I get text messages from a retarded company known as "Sportsline" for sports scores. I hate them vehemently because even though I asked them to stop sending me alerts, they continue to do so. I had several baseball teams in my profile, and now I get alerts 3 times during their games. I DO NOT want these anymore, but there is nothing I can do to stop them from sending them. With my other Sanyo phones, I could just create a folder in my Alert Inbox and set up auto-filing for these messages. I could then set the folder to "No Alert" and "No Indicator" so that I really never knew I was getting alerts from them. Every now and then I just empty the folder. Is there a way to do this with the Treo? Maybe that TreoSMS program (I plan to install tonight) has these features?!

Thanks for the help!
    -e
    To the best of my knowledge, you can't have your alerts vibrate without having the ringer switch on top of the phone set to silent.

Treo300SMS doesn't filter. However, you might be able to do the filtering with TreoHelper. See this link for more information. http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...t=pbjtime.html

Geoffrey