1.    #1  
    Since I can't really find ANY way to submit a tech support problem to Handspring (even after searching their site for a loonngg time), I come to the assembled masses here, hoping for an answer.

Lately, the TreoMail desktop redirector agent on my PC has been having problems - it shows me this error: "Local Desktop Error (2112)". And the icon is red, rather than blue, which of course means the desktop can't communicate with their servers. I know this means something is wrong with my local client, but I don't see any obvious issue - I'm still sending and receiving my Exchange mail and other apps that look into my Exchange account are functioning fine.

So - any ideas? If I shut down the desktop client, it won't restart on its own, which tells me there's something funky with the app itself, rather than my connectivity with E xchange or some other network problem.

My next plan is to reinstall the desktop software from their site.

I was just hoping that someone else might have seen this before...
    Originally posted by nrosser
    Since I can't really find ANY way to submit a tech support problem to Handspring (even after searching their site for a loonngg time), I come to the assembled masses here, hoping for an answer.

Lately, the TreoMail desktop redirector agent on my PC has been having problems - it shows me this error: "Local Desktop Error (2112)". And the icon is red, rather than blue, which of course means the desktop can't communicate with their servers. I know this means something is wrong with my local client, but I don't see any obvious issue - I'm still sending and receiving my Exchange mail and other apps that look into my Exchange account are functioning fine.

So - any ideas? If I shut down the desktop client, it won't restart on its own, which tells me there's something funky with the app itself, rather than my connectivity with E xchange or some other network problem.

My next plan is to reinstall the desktop software from their site.

I was just hoping that someone else might have seen this before...
    I'm not familiar with Treo Mail, but you can e-mail support questions to Handspring here :
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sTSCaseNew.jsp

Or call 888-345-5150 but it's $20.
  3.    #3  
    thanks - not sure why I couldn't navigate to that link, depsite my best efforts -d'oh!
    Sent it in - we'll see.....
    Originally posted by nrosser
    thanks - not sure why I couldn't navigate to that link, depsite my best efforts -d'oh!
    Sent it in - we'll see.....
    You're welcome, good luck.