Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Angie,
    I'm actually on the road this week so I'm afraid I can't reply until I get back home on next week. On Monday I'll be able to take a look at some spare Treo PCBs that I have back at the shop and hopefully will be able to come up w/ some advice to help.
    GG
    Originally posted by Gordon-Gekko
    Angie,
    I'm actually on the road this week so I'm afraid I can't reply until I get back home on next week. On Monday I'll be able to take a look at some spare Treo PCBs that I have back at the shop and hopefully will be able to come up w/ some advice to help.
    GG
    No problem at all. I'm just going to try to get this replaced. However, in case it ever happens again the future (I didn't realize these headset jacks were so fragile), it would be interesting to know how to get into that little black box.
    Thanks!
    angie
    I hope your warranty option worked, but I figured I'd follow up in case others were interested.
    The audio jack is a black plastic body component that is surface mounted to the backside of the main radio PCB with 6 legs. With a good soldering iron and solder wick or vacuum, it could be removed and replaced.

GG
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12