1.    #1  
    I often ask people what their homepage of their PC is set too. You can tell a lot about a person from that. I find most of us "geeks" , or at least people that I deal with, set ours to "Google".

On the web favorite menu for the Treo600, unlike the 300 where there was only one preloaded, Google is pre-loaded as a selection.....gotta like it =D

I know, sounds stupid, but what the hey

I tried to get the SMS to work, but it crashed in SIM, anyone get past it?
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    I often ask people what their homepage of their PC is set too. You can tell a lot about a person from that. I find most of us "geeks" , or at least people that I deal with, set ours to "Google".

On the web favorite menu for the Treo600, unlike the 300 where there was only one preloaded, Google is pre-loaded as a selection.....gotta like it =D
    This is a nice touch. But I think that what I'd really like to see in Blazer is an address bar where I can type a search term the way I can just type away in the phone application (or for that matter, in a desktop browser like Mozilla) and have Blazer pass that search term to Google or to a search engine of my choice.