1.    #1  
    I want to be able to access my brokerage account through my treo 270, but I continue to get a blank page when i hit the login button on Ameritrade...

Ive called support numerous times and they've mentioned 3rd party Browsers might fix this because of the inability to run Java in blazer...

not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but im sure many would find this to be a very practical use of this device...

can anyone point me in the right direction as to how i'd be able to access my ameritrade account via my Treo 270?

thanks in advance...
  2.    #2  
    if it helps any, i also get a little lock icon on the bottom right hand side of my screen using the blazer browser...

the little lock comes out on the top right using Xiingo... it also gives me an encryption eror code when i click on the lock...

please tell me this is possible...
    Originally posted by rOOph
    if it helps any, i also get a little lock icon on the bottom right hand side of my screen using the blazer browser...

the little lock comes out on the top right using Xiingo... it also gives me an encryption eror code when i click on the lock...

please tell me this is possible...
    I have the same problem, a browser (called "WebPro") is able to run java but until now i didn't find yet... Please tell me if you find it.

Sorry for my english

Bye
    use my Treo to access Etrade all the time using a pqa written for them - there's one for ameritrade as well - it's MUCH cleaner than trying to use a browser to access (which I can do but I can't trade due to lack of javascript support)
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I use Blazer on my Treo 270 to access

http://www.amtdw.com/c/a/WirelessIndex

Try that and let me know how it works.
    Hi,

I tested your the above URL with my treo 270 and EurdoraWeb, and it worked.

Eudora gives out free mail and web clients for palmos, and I found EudorWeb much faster and resourceful than handspring's blazer.

You can get the EIS software for free at
    http://www.eudora.com/internetsuite/

You should be able to access the brokerage account with it..

Good luck