1.    #1  
    Hello
    I was hoping someone on this forum could give me the speed dial command to add the phone dialer instructions from the speed dial screen. I have accidently erased that speed dial and cannot restore it.

Thanks
    its a pdb file in your backup folder, that is in case you have backed it up. i have a PhoneDialDB.PDB file in my backup folder, which i think stores my speed dial settings.
    or is it in the Saved_Preferences.PRC?
    well whatever, i always managed to restore the speed dial settings by using the desktop overwriting the handheld option after a treo crash.
    if you had backed it up, it shouldn't be a problem.
    Originally posted by techuser99
    Hello
    I was hoping someone on this forum could give me the speed dial command to add the phone dialer instructions from the speed dial screen. I have accidently erased that speed dial and cannot restore it.

Thanks
    Are you talking about the "Phone Tips" in your speed dial screen?

If yes, just create one by using the edit function within the speed dial screen: add the name "@PhoneTips" without the quotes.

The steps are:[list=A][*]:menu: E > brings you to the "Edit Speed Dial Button" panel.[*]Select an empty button.[*]At the "Edit Entry" panel, on the "Name" prompt, type @PhoneTips, exactly as typed here, it is case sensitive. [*]And click Done button.[/list=A]
    You should be able to see the Phone Tips button on your speed dial screen and get to the speed dial tips.