Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I have not been able to recieve an alert that I have new email since yesterday. After 7 calls to customer service (kept getting disconnected or hung up on by rude cs people) I finally got them to admit they don't know what's wrong. Seems people using BC were getting logged out this morning and unable to log back in. I never had that issue, I just don't get a notification of a new email. If I sync the email, it will download my email, but it's a pain in *** having to do that with the lovly Treo battery issues. I'd rather just look at the notification and then determine if I want to download the email or not. This is annoying. Oh well they say they put out a trouble ticket on this and it should be fixed within 72 hours if they can figure out what it wrong.

Anyonwe else not recieving notifications of new email using Business Connect?
    BC was not working this morning. It up and running now. Sprint CC told me they had some technical issues.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    The BC part is fine, it's just not sending my notifications of new emails on my Treo.
    Sprint CC told me BC wouldn't be up and running until tomorrow am. I'd check again tomorrow.
    I too haven't been getting "push" notifications as of about yesterday. I've reinstalled everything, tinkered with settings, etc. Glad to hear it's not just me.
    I'm also not getting the push SMS. I thought it was just me and wasted time today fiddling with it.

THANKS, Sprint!

Ken
    Anytime I have a problem the first thing I do is check this discussion board. So far the board is batting 100 in saving me from having to call sprint.

Thanks for posting info like this.....
    I still have no push. Does anyone have an update?
    Nope. I completely uninstalled everything (BC on computer, BC on Treo) and reinstalled but still not getting "push" notifications of new email. It's definitely Sprint's problem.

I have a question, though. I noticed during the reinstall that the Sprint site for the Treo BC client download currently has version 5.1.6.36, but my Treo has version 5.1.6.47 from a previous download in July! Did Sprint post an older build for some reason? Curious.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I was getting a fatal error message everytime I would sync my mail even before this problem with the notifications. They told me to delete the version of BC on my Treo and download the version from the website. Yes I had a newer version on the Treo but I went ahead and did and they said and I don't get that fatal error anymore. If you are not getting it I wouldn't downgrade your version, but there must be some reason why the version on the website is an older one.

Oh and still no notifications on new email. I wonder if they are working on a new version for the Treo 600 and it is messing up everything else.
    As of early Friday morning in NYC, bizz conn is back.
    "Push it ... push it real good."

Mine mysteriously started working again this morning -- for now. Can't they just leave well enough alone?
    I wish they would leave well enough alone. However, since they didn't, and my service was interrupted, my next call to them will be asking for a service credit.

Ken
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I did get a $5 credit for the downtime.