1.    #1  
    does any know of any chat sites that are designed for Treo 'or other wireless pda' users.
    I know on my sprintpcs phone 'sanyo 4900' they had a chat area you could go to, but I don't know if it's Treo compatable.

? why won't sprint vision wap page work on treo, but function on cheaper phones
    Try www.mopilot.com I think its in the UK but the treo does well with this site.
    Originally posted by ClarenceCM3
    does any know of any chat sites that are designed for Treo 'or other wireless pda' users.
    I know on my sprintpcs phone 'sanyo 4900' they had a chat area you could go to, but I don't know if it's Treo compatable.

? why won't sprint vision wap page work on treo, but function on cheaper phones
    I believe this is because the PDA phones dial #777 directly, and then utilize the Blazer proxy. Sprint's "vision.sprintpcs.com", et al, require you be behind the Sprint WAP proxy which is used by the various cheaper "Vision-enabled" phones. Though we don't have a Treo, we do have an I330 that exhibits this exact behavior, and it uses Blazer... so my hunch is that they simply have the cheaper phones' portal blocked from all but their own network, and even then, only through their own proxy. Ever tried http://vision.sprintpcs.com from your home computer? Same behavior.

Just a thought.