Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I have just recently been getting "1A04 invalid html" when I use any of my pqas. They were working before. I figure something has become corrupt, so I deleted all of the associated file needed to use the pqas on my 270 and re-installed them, but to no avail. Has any one seen this behavior, or better yet a fix for this?

    Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by abarrios
    I have just recently been getting "1A04 invalid html" when I use any of my pqas. They were working before. I figure something has become corrupt, so I deleted all of the associated file needed to use the pqas on my 270 and re-installed them, but to no avail. Has any one seen this behavior, or better yet a fix for this?

    Thanks.
    Speaking of which, how did you manage to delete the associated files needed to the pqas? I had a different pqa problem but could never get the support files deleted (they were always in use or something and never let me delete them, either through the Palm OS delete function or through the third-party FileZ app).
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by tcc


    Speaking of which, how did you manage to delete the associated files needed to the pqas?
    CobWeb

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0E&prodID=3729

    It's free. There is a commercial version, but the free works for me!

    <C>
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by Creideiki


    CobWeb

    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0E&prodID=3729

    It's free. There is a commercial version, but the free works for me!

    <C>
    But doesn't that just get rid of the PQA cache files? I tried that actually! I was talking about how to get rid of the web-clippings files that allow the Treo to run PQA files. I think that they may be corrupt and I'd like to re-install them from scratch.

    Anyone have any ideas? :-)
  5.    #5  
    A hard reset will definatly do the trick. It will wipe out the wireless catagory in pref. and all associated files. I just do not have the energy to do it myself, the first million times I've done it due to radio failures has wiped me out. I was hoping some one on this board would have a silver bullet for this woe. Alas, there really does not seem to be any other way.
  6. #6  
    This is the equivalent of Windows Safe Mode. Keep the toggle in the 'up' position while doing a soft reset until the Palm logo disappears. I haven't done this in awhile, so do a search for Warm Reset if this doesn't work!

Posting Permissions