1.    #1  
    Any suggestions for getting another one? Sprint or Handspring won't sell me one by itself. Thanks, Rob
    eBay
  3.    #3  
    Heard that they don't work. Would be happy with just handspring (or similar) replacement.
    Originally posted by MobileGuy
    Heard that they don't work. Would be happy with just handspring (or similar) replacement.
    How expensive could they be? I'd buy one and try it since it's the only antenna you could buy. You could also buy the cheapest Treo 180 you could find, but first try to make sure its antenna would fit the 300.
    Originally posted by MobileGuy
    Heard that they don't work.
    I'm assuming you're talking about the "mini" antenna. I know a couple of people that use them, and they have no complaints. I don't personally use one, though, so my original post was merely a suggestion, not an endorsement.

Good luck with your replacement search!
  6.    #6  
    I'll try it if I can't find the ususal one... thanks, R
    what the $@%*! I've just read from a post "dog ate antenna" that sprint won't sell a replacement antenna for the treo 300! What do they expect you to do. I'm getting fed up with dropped calls. I suppose a antenna booster is out of the question now, huh? Do they even make a BIG antenna for the treo? I don't care if it is four feet long if it will help my signal reception. Please don't mention that circuit looking thingy that sticks behind the battery. Those things are junk and don't work.
    MobileGuy....

Man it is amazing what a dog will try to chew on. Found mine
    getting ready to chew on some SmartMedia the other day.
    64MB worth of pictures almost got chewed!

Might be able to help you here. I fell in a lake with my delightful treo strapped to my belt. Lucky I have the insurance, called it in and got a new one in two days. Thing is that they do not require that you send your phone back in if it has been water damaged.

So if you can toss me an email addy to get in touch with you we can touch bases and I can send you my the antenna from my old phone. Not like it is any use to me.

Peace
    David
  9.    #9  
    David, I sent you a private message with my email address. Thanks.