1.    #1  
    There is an entire thread on this on SprintUsers.com. According to the info there, this started about a week ago.

Mod note: This pertains to Sprint's recent cancelling of Vision for people who use too much... (ie, hook phone up to laptop)
    Originally posted by netwizard
    There is an entire thread on this on SprintUsers.com. According to the info there, this started about a week ago.
    What started a week ago?
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    What started a week ago?
    This?
    David
    Originally posted by drw
    This?
    Yeah, that. Sprint's finally fighting back against the people who have been using Vision as an ISP.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

Yeah, that. Sprint's finally fighting back against the people who have been using Vision as an ISP.
    Given the choice of dumping PdaNet software, or being banned from vision for life, I'd choose the former. And Sprint adding on $15/month to MS PPCPE smartphones makes the Treo 600 a sweeter deal. Will I be able to keep my current plan ($40 - unlimited vision - unlimited nights & weekends - 300 anytime) after upgrading my Treo 300 (i.e. is my current plan grandfathered in for as long as I want it?)
    David
    Originally posted by drw
    Given the choice of dumping PdaNet software, or being banned from vision for life, I'd choose the former. And Sprint adding on $15/month to MS PPCPE smartphones makes the Treo 600 a sweeter deal. Will I be able to keep my current plan ($40 - unlimited vision - unlimited nights & weekends - 300 anytime) after upgrading my Treo 300 (i.e. is my current plan grandfathered in for as long as I want it?)
    Getting a new phone doesn't make you change your plan. The worst they will do is charge a $36 activation fee. If you fight, you might me able to get that waived. But either way, you can keep your plan.