1.    #1  
    After ditching my 300 a few months back due to the bordom factor, I am now back and more appreciative than ever.

The number one thing is the keyboard, we all know this, however in a widespread search for a better device, the numbers dwindle quickly with that criteria. Add the keyboard with "vision" and the hundreds of incredible pqa's and I am ready to go!

Sure the T6 will be great, but I am enjoying my 300 like never before...

-rob
    Originally posted by robber
    After ditching my 300 a few months back due to the bordom factor, I am now back and more appreciative than ever.
    I echo your sentiments entirely. The thumbpad + vision + pocketability are crucial. The Hitachi phone is too big. Perhaps the ppc camp could score a hit if they started with the size of an ipaq 1940 and made it a little thicker to enclose a zaurus type slide out thumbpad. I admire the i700's web ability, but with no thumbpad, it's no go compared to the treo 300 and upcoming 600.

While I thought my first palm handheld device was cool, the agonizing wait for vision to be activated on my treo showed that network connectivity is the killer app for pda's. I have a hankering to get a second pda, either tungsten c or garmin ique 3600, however, it's appearing that garmin has blocked all the onramps for net access with their first offering as described in this thread.
    David
    I too just tried out a new phone because I was bored and had to try out a new toy. Boy, I now appreciate the Treo more than ever. I tried out a Samsung A620/VGA 1000. There are so many things that take 2-4 more button presses to do on it compared to the Treo. It makes looking up a phone number or deleting a sms message a real pain. I will deffinately be taking it back and sticking with the 300 until the 600 comes out.

Even the size was better with the Treo. I prefer the width of the treo. It was easy to hold in the hand. With the samsung, I swear I started getting cramps in my hand because it is so thin width wise.

Can't wait for the 600!