Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hope they come out in a color to match my poo......
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

How are they going to make a QWERTY keyboard usable if it's that narrow? That has been why the Treos have been so wide from the beginning. A keyboard is useless if it's too small to use.
    They can do it. Just make the keys smaller and more vertical. They will still be usable. There's always a way to make things work. You just gotta have faith and believe. I can understand people with big fingers or hands, but for the average size person, it should still work ok. At least better than any non-querty phone pad or whatever. They keyboard wont be useless.
    Why don't you just buy a pretty phone?
    Or just get the i500, it's nice and narrow.
    it's not just the keyboard, I for one prefer the extra real estate on the screen

…maybe I'm weird that way though…
    The Treo 600 can do so much more than those other phones, you can't even compare them. I don't like those tiny wimpy phones anyway. Functionality matters the most to me. But for appearance and the "cool factor," I think the Treo 600 looks better than most phones out there that don't even do half as much.
    Bottom line is: buy what you like.

Whining so loudly about the looks of a phone and asking the company to change the look is so lame, IMO.
    Originally posted by silverado
    Bottom line is: buy what you like.

Whining so loudly about the looks of a phone and asking the company to change the look is so lame, IMO.
    Exactly. If you don't like it, don't buy it. There's never going to be a perfect product that will be perfect for everyone. A company has to weigh the pros and cons and settle somewhere to find the best product they can make that will appeal to the most people. If you want a thinner phone, buy something else.
    I agree completely... "Buy what you like!" I know I will... I don't really mind reading what people write or "whine" about. Some of it is helpful and informative, some is just amusing. In my opinion, they can write about whatever the hell they want. That IS after all, the nature of a discussion forum. Just like you can choose what to buy, you can also choose what to read.

Yo mama's phone so fat, she gets roaming charges when she switches hands!

RayUSA
    Last edited by RayUSA; 08/05/2003 at 06:01 PM.
    Not trying to stop him from whining; just expressing my opinion too. It is annoying, however, to see essentially the same post from the same person in many threads. This is the case with this particular complaint.
    It's just annoying when it goes in circles.

"I want it but it doesn't have the features I want."
    "Well they couldn't do that for this product."
    "But they should, the other one has it, so why not this one?"
    "So go buy the other one"
    "No, I want this one... but it's missing the features I want."

And it keeps going around and around. So many people go in circles like this. Voice your complaints, fine. But then buy it or don't and stop whining about what you don't like once you've made your point.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    "I want it but it doesn't have the features I want."
    "Well they couldn't do that for this product."
    "But they should, the other one has it, so why not this one?"
    "So go buy the other one"
    "No, I want this one... but it's missing the features I want."
    GET OUT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

GET OUT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!
    love reading this forum, but like everything else you take the good with the bad. The good is informative factual information, the bad (most times amusing and quite entertaining) is speculation, conjecture and subjective opinion. I for one don't really care how it looks like as long as it's functional as specified. But please keep posting the hilarious commentary.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Well said!

Yo mama's phone so fat, the dialpad is a rotary.

RayUSA
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    ...it has too MANY features! :-)

Rusty J
    (who isn't going to let a little thing like an unnecessary camera stop him from upgrading :-) )
    IR Keyboard
    Originally posted by RayUSA

Yo mama's phone so fat, she gets roaming charges when she switches hands!

RayUSA
    Very funny... made me laugh out loud while I was reading this on my Treo while at a traffic light
    I would take the gun metal dark grey over the shiny silver look anyday! However, I wish they would start using different colors like blue, red, anything but gray and silver.
    the 300 is actually better and Ive got one for sale
    Originally posted by slffl
    I would take the gun metal dark grey over the shiny silver look anyday! However, I wish they would start using different colors like blue, red, anything but gray and silver.
    I would take a changeable cover so that the phone is "scratch proof"
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast