1.    #1  
    I am wondering how to activate internet in Mexico on my Treo 300.

I just realized that the Treo 300 uses CDMA instead of GPRS. I don't think there is CDMA coverage in Mexico yet, but I could be wrong.

There is definitely GPRS in Mexico (Telcel) but that would require installing GPRS on my Treo 300, which I am not sure if it si possible or even recommended.

Is CDMA really better than GPRS? I have read conflicting opinions.

And one final question, what kind of mobile internet is the Treo 600 going to support? Will I be able to use it in Mexico too (I travel there extensively).

Thanks
    I believe Sprint has coverage in some parts of Mexico but I could be wrong. Check their website and inquire.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    I believe Sprint has coverage in some parts of Mexico but I could be wrong. Check their website and inquire.
    I can use the phone services very well (expensive, but it works). But I also want to use the mobile internet features.
    on the Sprint network then you should be able to use vision with no problems. Check out their vision plans for that area, they may be different.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!