1.    #1  
    Hey everyone - - first post here!! Thanks for all of the wonderful insights, whitty banter and technical information!!

Wanted to see what everyone thinks!!!

I currently have an HP IPAQ 3835 that I don't really use and a Sanyo 4900 Vision phone that I do use (phone and to connect my laptop to the Inet while on the road).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the prospect of the Treo 600 (size and features) and am enticed by the fairly low price of the Treo 300. Should I wait for the 600??

Historically I have had two palms and this IPAQ - never "needed" the palms but have really leveraged the scheduling and stuff in the IPAQ - but don't use all of the features and HATE carrying it and my cell phone around.

Is the Treo 300 a GREAT enough product that I should make the investment now and use it as a "test" as opposed to waiting for the 600??

Any advice you have is GREATLY appreciated!

Regards,
    Brian
    what's up Brian,

Welcome to Treocentral! Regarding your question, I definitely think it would be worth waiting for the Treo 600! There are so many advantages with this new model, such as Palm OS 5.2 instead of OS 4.1, almost twice the battery life, more internal memory, more ergonomical... there are sooo many reasons! Keep reading in this forum and you'll see.

Read Jake's article "Love at First Sight."

Cheers,
    RayUSA
    Actually, the current Treo has OS 3.5.

Geoffrey

Originally posted by RayUSA

<snip> There are so many advantages with this new model, such as Palm OS 5.2 instead of OS 4.1<snip>
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    Actually, the current Treo has OS 3.5.
    Even MORE reason to wait!