1.    #1  
    Since PalmSG will soon acquire Handspring, I was wondering what some of the future benefits might result from the merger. One thing I would love would be the integration of PalmSG 's UC into the Treo line. That would be absolutely great b/c it automatically explode the number of available accessories for the Treo line. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Gaurav; 07/30/2003 at 06:43 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am fairly positive that Palmspring (not real name) will include the Palm UC on all new Treo models starting in 2004.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I would view this as good/bad. The Palm UC cradle is pretty wobbly in holding the latest Palms. However the Treo cradle is the best I've ever used on a Palm device. Fits like a glove and easy to insert/remove. For things other than cradles it would probably be good.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by miradu
    I am fairly positive that Palmspring (not real name) will include the Palm UC on all new Treo models starting in 2004.
    Awesome!! That would be great! Also, what about any other benefits arising from the merger? For example, Palm recently announced they licensed IBM's WebSphere Micro Environment (WME) Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) certified runtime environment for inclusion in future Palm Tungsten handhelds. Is there a possibility of inclusion of WME into future treos?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions