1.    #1  
    I suppose it is Palm Os, but a friend of main claim it is a MS-os...
    Anyone who know?!?

thanx!

And by the way... Anyone know any date when it will be avallible in the stores?
    Digital stuff is great when they
    work...
    Originally posted by kimrin
    I suppose it is Palm Os, but a friend of main claim it is a MS-os...
    Anyone who know?!?

thanx!

And by the way... Anyone know any date when it will be avallible in the stores?
    Palm 5.2.1 and should be available in October.
    I don't think there is ANYONE on this site who knows for sure!

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
    Seeing as Handspring now belongs to Palm, it is a pretty safe assumption that it is PalmOS. PalmOS 5.2 to be more precise.

Your friend may be thinking of the Hitachi G1000, which kind of looks like the Treo 600 if it were to double in size and weight.

As for when it is due out, your guess is as good as mine, but the current conventional wisdom is that it is due in October.
    Originally posted by Nautilus Man
    I don't think there is ANYONE on this site who knows for sure!

-THP
    What do you mean? I didn't think there was anyone on this site who DIDN'T know. Handspring has always used Palm because the people that started Handspring as the same people who started Palm and then sold it back.
    c'mon flyer man - it's called sarcasm...or maybe YOU are also pulling one as well..
  7.    #7  
    kind of what i thougth...

Didn't know that it was official that Handspring was a part of Palm again...

Thanx for your quick respons!!!
    Digital stuff is great when they
    work...
    Originally posted by kimrin
    kind of what i thougth...

Didn't know that it was official that Handspring was a part of Palm again...

Thanx for your quick respons!!!
    Yeah, the sale went through last month. But even it it hadn't. the folks at Handspring designed Palm to begin with and that's what they've been using all along.
    Does anyone know if the Treo 600 works as a phone too?

Just kidding.
    Originally posted by RayUSA
    Does anyone know if the Treo 600 works as a phone too?

Just kidding.
    There will probably be fine print somewhere that to get to work for Sprint we'll need to buy something else. They're such leeches.