1.    #1  
    Well I am sending this as a test from trial version of XINO and Treocentral mobile. I'd love to be able to do the same from Eudora web if I can figure out how to login.
    Anyone know how to do that or is that not possible?
    I can read and reply using blazer.
    well this isn't exactly the right forum, but yes I use Eudora to post all the time. To sign in the User Name and Password fields seem to run together. First type in your user name and then use your stylus and select the same field to the far right and the cursor should show up about in the middle. This is the password field.
    I use Blazer without a problem... when the site works.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I am posting from Blazer and Tryst in DC right now. However Treo Central Mobile access has been spotty lately.
    He's NOT having a problem with Blazer. His question was how to sign in using Eudora.

Read again

Originally posted by newtreouser
    Well I am sending this as a test from trial version of XINO and Treocentral mobile. I'd love to be able to do the same from Eudora web if I can figure out how to login.
    Anyone know how to do that or is that not possible?
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Imageone! If this post gets through your tip works. Eudora web is orders of magnitude faster than Blazer or Xino accessing this forum. However some functions don't work such as "quotes". oh well it's a tradeoff.
    it worked, and your welcome.
    I'm posting this from my Treo 300 right now using EudoraWeb. Thanks for the login tip!