1.    #1  
    Hi I tried to unlock my Treo using TigerDirect codes,
    but after a "waiting a moment" and a message of copy some messages to the phone, it shows a message "your sim card ..cannot be unlocked" or something...then it freeze.

Now everytime to try to use radio it frezee after 25 seconds it shows only a "network search..." forever, if I put *#06# on the dial it shows an error and if Y try to view info of the phone it show no IMEI and no firmware number...PLease
    can anyone help me?

I'm really worry. :'(

Thanx in advance.
    If you bought this unit from Tiger/Direct. Good Luck, better start digging up your receipts and call up for RMA.

Tiger/Direct is not known for their good Customer service. You might be given a runaround.

Return it while you can and get the refund ASAP.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ronbo2000
    If you bought this unit from Tiger/Direct. Good Luck, better start digging up your receipts and call up for RMA.

Tiger/Direct is not known for their good Customer service. You might be given a runaround.

Return it while you can and get the refund ASAP.
    I bought it on ebay, I really think the phone is dead. I try to put on it GPRS update and ROM update but none of them works

Do you know is the treo 180 ROM exist to download in some place? I mean a ROm dump.

Thanq you.!
    Sorry, I am not aware of any Treo ROM update or refresh.

As far as I aware, all Handspring products the OS are all hard burned into the ROM, unlike Palm devices where you can completely refresh your device similar a PC with reformat and OS install option.

The unlock solution is only for Tiger/Direct purchases, not for any other vendor/provider. Maybe you could notify the ebay seller back explaining your problem. Hopefully the seller is not one of those mean ones. Did you put your feedback on that seller already?

The unit could have been DOA anyway with or without you doing the Tiger/Direct unlock SIM process.

FYI, the IMEI number is located on the side where the SIM panel is. When you open the panel for the SIM, there should be a label that spells out IMEI on the phone itself. See the HS website for exact location of IMEI number or SIM.

Good Luck.