1.    #1  
    Hey dudes

I just had to HARD RESET my Treo (probably because of my AOL program)

I've put my Treo back on the cradle, and its reloading all the programs and preferences, etc

out of curiousity, will the BACKUP tool also reload all of the Sprint Settings for Vision and Wireless?

Or do I need to make another trip to the Sprint store to re-activate my phone for both Vision and Wireless

THANKS!

Any help is much appreciated!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Originally posted by HasanDaddy
    Hey dudes

I just had to HARD RESET my Treo (probably because of my AOL program)

I've put my Treo back on the cradle, and its reloading all the programs and preferences, etc

out of curiousity, will the BACKUP tool also reload all of the Sprint Settings for Vision and Wireless?

Or do I need to make another trip to the Sprint store to re-activate my phone for both Vision and Wireless

THANKS!

Any help is much appreciated!

It SHOULDN'T cause any problems. I've done hard resets and have never has an issue with connectivity to Sprint's network. But I suppose anything's possible.
  3.    #3  
    yeah - I just reconnected and everything seems fine

Thanks for the reply again Flyers!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Yeah, the AOL instant messenger program can really bork your Treo. I use Verichat. And those rare times that I'm not having connection problems with the Vision network, I love using Verichat.
    I was too scared to use AIM from everything I read. So I got Verichat and I love it. I only use it for AIM, but I like being able to put up an away message, disconnect from Vision, and if someone IM's me, I'll get a text message. I love the always on feature since I can't use AIM on my computer at work.