1.    #1  
    when looking up a contact in my address book i cannot always remember their name and would like to be ablle t do a full page down. Is this possible?
    Originally posted by craigdts
    when looking up a contact in my address book i cannot always remember their name and would like to be ablle t do a full page down. Is this possible?
    If you can't remember their name, how do you know which contact you're looking up?
    To page scroll, you hold down the shift key (which is the combo magnifying glass/up arrow) while then pressing the rocker (up or down) key.
    A little-known but very useful function.
    Originally posted by nrosser
    To page scroll, you hold down the shift key (which is the combo magnifying glass/up arrow) while then pressing the rocker (up or down) key.
    woh..THANKS!!!
    why not just use the up and down keys? works for me all the time.
    alone only scrolls line by line not page by page. unless there is a hack out there I don't know about.

nrosser: thanks for the tip.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  7.    #7  
    thanks buddy.