Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    My SMS doesnt appear to work? I downloaded SMS300 to enable me to send directly from Treo and got that all setup. IT even sent, however I get NO NOTIFICATIONS that I've received anything.

I've sent myself messages from computer and phone with no luck getting either????

AM I mssing something.
    Originally posted by nora
    My SMS doesnt appear to work? I downloaded SMS300 to enable me to send directly from Treo and got that all setup. IT even sent, however I get NO NOTIFICATIONS that I've received anything.

I've sent myself messages from computer and phone with no luck getting either????

AM I mssing something.
    Did you properly install Treo300SMS and make sure it authenticates the server? If so, send yourself a shortmail from Sprint's webpage, then check the webpage to see if it is received there. If it shows up there and not on the Treo, then it has to do with the Treo or PDAapps' server. If it doesn't show up on Sprint's site either, then it's Sprint that's the problem.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Yes I have and they are NOT showing up the Sprint web site in my shortmail message inbox. So should I contact Sprint?
    Originally posted by nora
    Yes I have and they are NOT showing up the Sprint web site in my shortmail message inbox. So should I contact Sprint?
    Yeah, contact Sprint, the fault lies somewhere on their end. All Treo300SMS does is when someone sends you shortmail, it will access Sprint's server and then send the message to you through PDAapps server which Treo300SMS can properly communicate with. If it's not getting through Sprint's server the Treo300SMS can't retrieve it.