1.    #1  
    With the short in the phonelid, I replaced today. Had backed up on my notebook so I just synced by IR. Took a while, but most things look ok, even speedial numbers and book marks EXCEPT when I try treocentral from my book marks or from pdaportals, I get the erro message from I think appache software saying web page not available. It is available to me on my notebook as this is how I am writing this.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks.

PS Sprint replaced phone. Good guys.
    do a search there's a hugh thread on this. it's not your Treo it's Blazer's proxy. I'm using Eudora for this site now and it works great.
    the thread is not huge and all concerns have gone unanswered by treocentral.com. they don't seem to care and yes i too have this problem
    TreoCentral doesn't seem to care? Are you under the impression that this is some free tech support service for you?

Last I checked, it was a community of users trying to help each other enjoy the Treo.
    bite me troll.
    Originally posted by 003oret
    the thread is not huge and all concerns have gone unanswered by treocentral.com. they don't seem to care and yes i too have this problem
    go and read the entire thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...5&pagenumber=1