1. b0g
    Hi Guys.

I jsut bought a treo 90 and i fell in love with it. Though, I hope you guys can help me with a little problem that I have. Is this possible to do ...

At work, We have a open firewall so we can run any application we want. Although, we cannot install any software on the system. I have managed to get the admins to setup the hotsynch for my system. Now, is it possible to get internet access on the treo 90 through hot synch usb cable? I mean. I have ICQ Installed and MSN Messenger installed but when i run it on the treo 90 throug the Hotsynch cable. IT doesn't connect? I seen other people use their Win CE software and it connects but not on the treo 90. Is there any way of getting internet access throug the synch cable?

Thanks!!

Peter.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I really know nothing about the 90 other than I thought you need a modem for it to connect to the internet. Such as a cell phone via serial or IR.
  3. b0g
    No No,

The Desktop has internet on it. It's on a LAN. But, is there a way to expand the internet connection to the palm using the USB Synch cable? I know that if you have another computer, You can setup Internet connectino sharing wizard but what about hte Treo itself? is it possible to gain internet connection through the computer that its synched with?

Thanks!