Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've had Treo300SMS for a few weeks and everything worked fine. All of the sudden the other day, the program told me my registration code expired and I needed to contact PDAapps to license a new code. Soft resetting and reinstalling didn't help. It's obviously a glitch somewhere and I would assume PDAapps would give me a new code since I paid to register it. I e-mailed the other day with no response. Does it usually take a while for them to respond? Also, does anyone know of a support phone number since they don't list one on their website? Until I get this resolved, I can't send any Shortmail. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Did you re-authenticate ?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I enter my number, Sprint password, the code I was given and authenticate. It says it worked but then when I go to run the app it says it's not registered. When I enter the code and press license, it says the code has expired, contact PDAapps and license a new code.
    Then contact PDAApps and explain the problem.

Geoffrey
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    Then contact PDAApps and explain the problem.

Geoffrey
    I sent them an e-mail the other day and I haven't heard back yet. I was hoping someone on this board might know of a phone number to contact them by.
    I am now having problem with the master code on the TreoSMS too.. The other day I neglected to hotsync my treo and now it started all over again. It asked me to license and i input the master code, but it said that it is invalid.. ergg.. nobody knows the support phone number or email to the pdaapps.com other than info@pdaapps.com ?
    That's the only one.

Geoffrey
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by laney
    I am now having problem with the master code on the TreoSMS too.. The other day I neglected to hotsync my treo and now it started all over again. It asked me to license and i input the master code, but it said that it is invalid.. ergg.. nobody knows the support phone number or email to the pdaapps.com other than info@pdaapps.com ?
    There's also support@pdaapps.com
    Treo300SMS is working fine for me. If you've emailed Pdaapps, from my experience they take at least a couple days to respond. If you don't get a response, then try to email them again or try to post in the old Treo300SMS thread to get their attention. Of course, you shouldn't have to do this! Hopefully, they'll get back to you soon. From my experieces, Pdaapps has always had excellent CS...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    thanks gfunkmagic and letsgoflyers81
    I appreciate both of your help. I will try
    those solutions and see if works..
  11.    #11  
    No problem. I usually e-mail support@pdaapps.com and if I don't hear back within a couple days, I'll e-mail info@pdaapps.com and I'll get a response. Good luck.
    I use a program called Text Messenger v1.0.3. - it is free and of course works using the px number of the sprint cell phone you are attempting to contact. I do not remember where I came across it.
    ----------------------

[QUOTE]Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    [B]I've had Treo300SMS for a few weeks and everything worked fine. All of the sudden the other day, the program told me my registration code expired and I needed to contact PDAapps to license a new code.
    http://i330.nopdesign.com/apps.html - try there for a Treo compatible SMS program. It works great. Ben
    ------------------------

Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    I've had Treo300SMS for a few weeks and everything worked fine. All of the sudden the other day, the program told me my registration code expired and I needed to contact PDAapps to license a new code. Soft resetting and reinstalling didn't help. It's obviously a glitch somewhere and I would assume PDAapps would give me a new code since I paid to register it. I e-mailed the other day with no response. Does it usually take a while for them to respond? Also, does anyone know of a support phone number since they don't list one on their website? Until I get this resolved, I can't send any Shortmail. Thanks in advance.
  14.    #14  
    Text Messenger only sends one-way text messages to other Sprint phones. Treo300SMS allows you to receive Shortmail and send it to anyone, not just Sprint users.
    Yep and based on that I tried Treo300SMS and bought it a few moments later. Not a bad little program. I received a SMS sent 2 weeks ago by a co-worker! Wow, what a program. Ben
    ====================

Text Messenger only sends one-way text messages to other Sprint phones. Treo300SMS allows you to receive Shortmail and send it to anyone, not just Sprint users.
    You have to understand that the delays in receiving shortmail are due to Sprint's shortmail servers, not Treo300SMS.

Geoffrey
    I e-mailed the other day with no response. Does it usually take a while for them to respond?
    LMAO they dont respond...I've been emailing and emailing for the past month and i still have nothing.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Geoffrey, I read the documentation before installing the program and did not the problem exists on Sprint's side, which frankly is not surprising. The comment about the great program was genuine, the service itself was pointed quietly toward Sprint, not to Treo300SMS. As a note, I also have PDAApp's Verichat and it is also a great program. Ben

----------

Originally posted by gmaugham
    You have to understand that the delays in receiving shortmail are due to Sprint's shortmail servers, not Treo300SMS.

Geoffrey
    I'm sorry for the confusion. My posting was in response to the post just before mine, from bclinger.

Geoffrey
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    After doing a hard reset on my Treo 300, the only way I could get TREO300SMS to accept my license code was to set the Treo300 date back to what it was when the license key was issued. When the software was ordered, PDAapps emailed me a temporary license code that unlocks the program and then it automatically generates a master code. So change the date on your TREO300 back to the date the email was sent and enter your temporary license code. That should work out for you. I have had to do it multiple times.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast