1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, I just got a Treo 90 yesterday for my birthday, and love it. I researched for about 4 months and found this to be the best one for me. I have a few questions though
    1. How do I know if I got the good Treo 90 or the one where the screen goes bad? Do i check the serial number?
    2. Do i adjust the backlight or does the Treo do it automatically?
    3. I read the post with all of the good programs, but does anyone know where to get an SAT study guide i can put on this?
    4. If i install the stuff for the treo on a computer, can i uninstall and put it on another?
    I'm sorry if these questions have already been answered (I don't think so but if they have been sorry) but i would really appreciate some answers. Thanks a bunch in advance!
    Smooth
    Alltel Palm 700p + UWK + 2GB SD + Moto BT Headset
    Congrats on the new Treo 90.

1. How do I know if I got the good Treo 90 or the one where the screen goes bad? Do i check the serial number?
    Play around with it for a couple of days. If the screen goes black and you have it turned on then you know you have a bad Treo. Also in case you don't know, the silo that holds the stylus is likely to become loose after a couple of days.
    2. Do i adjust the backlight or does the Treo do it automatically?
    You need to adjust the backlight yourself. You can do this by pressing the blue button and the letter Q.
    3. I read the post with all of the good programs, but does anyone know where to get an SAT study guide i can put on this?
    I don't know of any SAT programs. I was looking for one myself two years ago and I didn't find any.
    4. If i install the stuff for the treo on a computer, can i uninstall and put it on another?
    I'm confused. Put it on another what... computer?
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for all the answers Jesse. Yeah on the 4th question, if i install the stuff for the treo on one computer, can i uninstall and put it on another computer?
    Alltel Palm 700p + UWK + 2GB SD + Moto BT Headset
    yes, you can just delete your user file...
    and on some other computer install all that stuff again