1.    #1  
    Now the price is 350.00 with 300.00 in rebates. I ordered last night on the old deal, I think I will stick with the old deal because it has less money up frount.
    Originally posted by Tom_Veil
    Now the price is 350.00 with 300.00 in rebates. I ordered last night on the old deal, I think I will stick with the old deal because it has less money up frount.
    Wow... sounds like HS is building a lot of upgrading base for the 600. Doesn't sound good for those of us who thought they could ebay their 270's for a decent price to support the 600 plunge.
    Is it me or are the terms of the T-Mobile rebate vague and ambigious? Specifically bullet 2 under conditions.

A qualified rate plan is any T-Mobile data only plan of $19.99/mo. or higher or a combination voice and data plan with a monthly access fee of at least $39.99/mo. or higher when combined with a data plan.

Does this mean:

I can active data only (no voice) for $19.99 and get the $100 rebate? Can I add voice after I get the rebate?

If I want voice and data, does this mean that I need to select at least the $29.99 voice and the $19.99 data to qualify since the $19.99 voice and $19.99 data only come to $39.98 per month ($.01 short of requirement)? Or does it mean that the voice plan must be $39.99 + the $19.99 for the data plan?
    Thanks,

Mark
  4.    #4  
    I am pretty sure you can only get the 19.99 data plan with at least a 29.00 voice plan. I went for the data only plan of 29.99 and voice calls for .20 a minute since I mainly will be using the internet. I was told I will be eligible for all the rebates with this plan.
    I got this deal last week.
    The fine print on the rebate says you have to get a
    voice and data plan w the voice plan being at least
    $39.

I went to the Tmobile store to activate the phone -
    got the $39 1000 min plan and told them "no I dont
    want the $19 data plan, just give me the $2.99
    1 MB tzone option"
    they had fits about it, said my 270 would use up the
    1 mb too fast, blah, blah blah. - I dont plan on using
    this to browse the net.

if rebates come thru, can drop the data plan I guess.