1.    #1  
    I just installed the trial of Snappermail and everything seems to work fine except for one problem. Every e-mail I send out is sent without a date or time attached to it. When I sent an e-mail to myself as a test, under date it said "None" so it sent the e-mail to the bottom of the list with all my old e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks.
    Are your preferences configured correctly? Go into Options-> Preferences and check the timezone.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, during the time setup, I set it up. When it sends the e-mail, it actually shows the time. But like I said, they actually get sent with no date or time attached.
    in sm.

menu
    options
    Preferences
    Timezone offset?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    in sm.

menu
    options
    Preferences
    Timezone offset?

No, that didn't do it. I properly set it to -0500 GMT for EST.
    Sounds like a possible issue with your mail server.
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
  7.    #7  
    As far as my mail server goes, I don't have this problem when I use Eudora, only with SnapperMail. SnapperMail's features go far beyond Eudora in most respects, but if I can't send an e-mail to anyone without it not being given a date which causes it to go to the bottom of their inbox where they're likely not to see it, I can't use it.
    Do you have another mail server you can at least test with? You could then determine whether or not it's your SnapperMail installation.

If you don't, I think you can sign up for a free one-month trial of Mailshell (mailshell.com) without having to give a credit card. You could then use their SMTP server to test.

Geoffrey