1.    #1  
    I had a fatal error come up and could not reset the Treo 300. When it finally came back up, it look ok till I looked at the Pref's. I tried to bring up the network info. Instead I get an error box saying "network Library missing". This has happened several times and after Hard resets the error comes back. Anybody have this error and get it fixec?

thanks

Brian
    this has been an ongoing issue and was on some old posts here at treocentral but they were lost a couple of weeks ago in a system crash.

you need to re-install the web clipping library. i was just looking on google for the page everybody used to go to, but could not find it. i'm sure someone will post it for you shortly...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by aarons12
    this has been an ongoing issue and was on some old posts here at treocentral but they were lost a couple of weeks ago in a system crash.

you need to re-install the web clipping library. i was just looking on google for the page everybody used to go to, but could not find it. i'm sure someone will post it for you shortly...
    Are you sure we are talking about the same thing? The info that is missing is all the network Info that the treo stores.. logon name, etc..

Brian
    Call sprint and get it re-provisioned.

You sure you have hard-resetted it? That is, when you started it up all the information was gone?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Call sprint and get it re-provisioned.

You sure you have hard-resetted it? That is, when you started it up all the information was gone?
    Yep did a hard reset and the errror came back.. not right away. But Sprint game me a new phone so I'm going to give it a try. I may have lost data that I did not sync but got a new phone for no cost.

thanks

Brian
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Oooh, ooh me me!
    http://www.golddave.com/palm/howto/u..._palm_vii.html
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Sounds like what happenned to me. But you may be leaving out details. My case:

Would freeze when trying to go online. When I reset, it would freeze again. The only way to boot would be to do it in 'safe mode' (holding the up button), but that would give me the 'network library missing' error when trying to go online. Even after taking out the PQA files. I tracked it down to AIM. As soon as I deleted it, it was fine again.