1.    #1  
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=31582

Just a tad overpriced IMHO.

Me - I just want a cheap replacement for my 2nd dead Treo 180.

These phones really are a piece of crap.

dB
    Last edited by davburns; 07/16/2003 at 09:41 AM.
    I'm with you. The Treo 180 isn't bad when it's working but I'm already on my third unit. Next failure will be replaced with something else.

Just saw the Sony-Ericsson 800P. Looks like a winner with lots more features than the Treo and a more reliable manufacturer.

Check it out at http://shopwireless.sonyericsson.com...ndset_P800.asp

cab
    I'm with you too. Treo is really poor in comparison to P800.
    The P800 is bundled with the best software and has a very good display, functionality and so on...
    I believe that the Treo 180 that I have acquired is the worse device on the market, very bad and poor software and features. No other HandSpring/Palm in my life.
    Symbian - Palm = 1 to 0

Kill
    Kill - the fact that you STILL have your Treo must say something for it.

Cab - The fact that you're not willing to change UNTIL your Treo dies must say something for it.

dav - There are tons of cheap 'replacements'. Get one.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Kill - the fact that you STILL have your Treo must say something for it.

Yeah, that it was expensive. I don't know about you but I'd rather not throw away something that expensive.

Cab - The fact that you're not willing to change UNTIL your Treo dies must say something for it.

See Above

dav - There are tons of cheap 'replacements'. Get one.

By replacement I think it was obvious that they meant a device which actually does what the treo was supposed to do (without the constant quality issues). If you know of such a device... by all means, let us know.
    invest in a new phone until my Treo dies again.

I figure that my price to conveience threshold will be reached at the next failure. That's when I'll replace the poor quality Treo with a (hopefully) better quality P800.

cab0419