1.    #1  
    Has anyone come up with a solution on how to natively open tif files from a Snappermail download attachement?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    There's a thread on this on the SnapperMail group on Yahoo.

Geoffrey
  3.    #3  
    Thanks I've seen it.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Has anyone come up with a solution on how to natively open tif files from a Snappermail download attachement?
    Aren't those tif files monstrous?

I mentioned repligo in another thread, and it could be used to bring a printout to the device. I'm having a problem right now with printing directly from repligo, but other stuff seems to work pretty slick. On the PC it sets up as a virtual printer, similar to how faxes work, and everything you print to it is hotsynced into the Palm repligo viewer.

Incidentally I just read the FAQ on it, and the Windows repligo viewer actually reads the .PDB files directly which I thought was kinda cool. Anyways, the viewers are going to be free at some point which is kinda cool.

I still haven't bought my copy because as I mentioned above, the IR printing capability isn't working for me.
  5.    #5  
    I'm trying to find a way to open my efax faxes directly from an email attachment without first having to convert it on my pc and than sync to the treo.
    I found Handstory which looks pretty cool but haven't tried it yet as it still requires a conversion on a pc and than a sync.
    http://www.handstory.com/product/index.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I don't know of a way to automate a conversion to repligo. Though the end result is pretty cool because it can be beamed, so it should be able to be read as an attachment. Assuming they fix the IR printing, it can also be printed out.

Do you have a viewer for other file types? It's pretty easy to convert those fax tiffs into other types with the netpbm suite. I mean, assuming that you can run your email through a processor.