1.    #1  
    I have just recently started having problems with the speaker on the handset fading in and out if the cover is jiggled as I am taking on the phone. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have read multiple threads where there are cracks on the hinge of people's phones, but I do not see any on my phone at this time. If anyone has had this issue, did you bring back to the Sprint Store and were you able to replace the phone?

Thanks
    I'm am having the ecact same problem just started recently. i'm planning on going to sprint store today I'll let you kknow.
    Originally posted by the_chemist
    I have just recently started having problems with the speaker on the handset fading in and out if the cover is jiggled as I am taking on the phone. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have read multiple threads where there are cracks on the hinge of people's phones, but I do not see any on my phone at this time. If anyone has had this issue, did you bring back to the Sprint Store and were you able to replace the phone?

Thanks
    I had the exact same problem, went into the SPCS store and they swapped the bad phone for a good one, activated it while I waited and I was out the door in 15 minutes
    went to sprint store today had no phones in stock but shipping a new one to my office and gave me an envolope to return old phone withing 30 days
    I'm having the same problem and plan to go to a Sprint Store tomorrow. I'll update this thread on what happens.
    I recieved my new phone via ups next day after visiting sprint store, overall a very positive expierence with sprint